Lietzke Security is a specialist Australian manufacturer of security windows and doors for corrections, juvenile justice, mental health, police and court projects. Based in Adelaide and Brisbane, with additional capabilities in Sydney and Melbourne, Our experienced staff utilise 3D CAD design capabilities and state of the art CNC equipment in the manufacture of all products.
Our business philosophy is to work with operators and designers to provide project specific solutions that meet performance, operational, functional, aesthetic, cost, safety and welfare considerations.
New design approaches particularly on physical security elements are being driven with a focus on operational staff health and safety, reforms in relation to prison rehabilitation and health.
However,the way products and systems are specified are often at odds with what is a more cost effective yet fit for purpose solution. Often by the time drawings and specifications are developed and contractors are in place it’s too late to entertain other options. Lietzke Security hope to change that through addressing:
- Operating in a dynamic and evolving industry: understanding new construction materials and manufacturing technologies
- Engaging in cooperative design process to significantly improve overall project outcomes for all stakeholders
- Working with stakeholders early on in the design and development process to ensure efficient and cost effective solutions
- Providing project specific solutions that meet both performance and cost considerations to benefit all stake holders
- Working across all States and Territories: overcoming discrepancies in guidelines and specifications
Lietzke Security recently address Prisons Design & Development Summit in Sydney, where is addressed the industry in the benefits of dealing with market leader Lietzke Security.